Justin Alexander Robes Sweepstakes
No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
The Justin Alexander Robes Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored and administered by Justin Alexander (the “S&A”), 11 Edison Place, Springfield Township, NJ 07081.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the Entry Period (defined below) (“Participant”). Employees of Co-Sponsor, Administrator, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
2. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the S&A, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am ET on July 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Winner will be announced on or around October 1, 2019. Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified. S&A’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. S&A reserves the right to end Sweepstakes at any time, including prior to the expiration of the Entry Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: 1) Try on a Justin Alexander wedding dress, 2) Take a photo at the bridal shop in a Justin Alexander robe, 3) Follow @justinalexander on Instagram, 4) Upload your photo to Instagram and include #JAbride in the caption. Note: To enter, your Instagram account must be public.
One Entry per person. There will be no credit for multiple, bot, automated, or spam entries, each as determined by S&A in its sole discretion. S&A are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible, or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any error, whether human, technical, or otherwise. S&A each reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant found to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to submit the Entry will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that you are the owner or licensee of any and all materials and information, including photos, videos, and personal information, submitted by you to the Sweepstakes and you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to S&A an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense at multiple levels) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), transfer, distribute any such materials for any purpose and in any format on or in connection with the www.justinalexander.com website or its affiliated or partner sites, the S&A’s respective businesses, or the promotion thereof, prepare derivative works, incorporate into other works, and/or grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. Submissions must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the S&A, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content, and Submissions must not infringe any intellectual property rights of third parties. You furthermore represent and warrant that all persons and entities connected with the materials and information submitted in connection with the Contest, and all other persons and entities whose names, voices, photographs, likenesses, works, services and materials have been used in such materials/information or its/their exploitation, have authorized the use of their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, performances, and biographical data in connection with the advertising, promotion, trade and other exploitation of the materials and information and the rights granted herein.
5. JUDGING: On or about October 1, 2019 (“Drawing Date”) one (1) Participant (“Winner”) from all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period shall be selected at random by S&A .
6. PRIZE EXPLANATION: The Winner shall receive one (1) swag bag from Justin Alexander. The total value of this Prize will not exceed $500 USD. No transfer, cash equivalent, or Prize substitution allowed, except at S&A’s sole discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
7. PRIZE NOTIFICATION AND FULFILLMENT: Each potential Winner may be contacted by S&A on or about the Drawing Date and may be asked for further explanation based on their initial answers submitted online. Each potential Winner will be required to respond to such [direct] message within seventy-two (72) hours of notification attempt. In the event a potential Winner is determined to be ineligible in accordance with these Official Rules (including by failure to respond to any notification attempt within the specified time), such Prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Winner in a drawing from among all remaining Entries received. Each Winner may be required to supply Administrator with his/her social security number for tax purposes. Subject to the foregoing requirements, Winner must visit a Justin Alexander authorized retailer near Winner and retailer will place order for Dress. Winner may pick up Dress (at no cost). If shipped, Winner must pay for shipping of Dress. HMU consult will be scheduled with Leah London. S&A will provide her with Winner’s contact information. Winner will be contacted within 10 business days from the Sweepstakes end.
8. CONSENT AGREEMENT: By entering this Sweepstakes, Participant: (1) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (3) agrees that S&A may send Participant information, promotions, or special offers that S&A determines may be of interest to Participant.
9. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, each Participant agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold S&A and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, the agents, officers, directors, and/or employees (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or relating to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes by or directed by Participant; (b) breaches of or inaccuracies in any representations or warranties of, or license grants by, Participant or any other terms and conditions contained herein; and/or (c) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including any such claim by the Released Parties’ employees or agents or any third parties.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each Participant (1) agrees to release S&A and each of the Released Parties from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs, and/or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, (2) waives any and all claims against S&A, and each of the Released Parties based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, or any other intellectual property or privacy right, and (3) acknowledges that S&A have not made or are not responsible nor liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose.
S&A shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever related to or arising from (a) any technical errors that may prevent any Participant from participating in any way; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; and/or (c) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes.
Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ aggregate liability for all claims will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys' fees.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited by law, each Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New Jersey. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the S&A in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Jersey.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the S&A, in its sole discretion and at any time, (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then, at S&A’s discretion, resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules (b) award the prize from among the eligible Entries received up to the time of the impairment and/or c) terminate the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the S&A reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure or delay by the S&A to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Questions or comments regarding the Sweepstakes can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org